When your call centre collections staff get it right first time, your operating costs drop and your returns improve significantly. And that's what our training strategies are designed to achieve.
Our interactive programs, which bind concepts and theories with practical work examples, are reinforced through simulated customer calls and file notes, quality checklists, assessments and on-the-job observations - enabling your staff to apply best practice collection techniques to their daily work.
Course content from our 'debt collection toolkit' includes many of the fundamental techniques for successful collections, collated through research and feedback from industry specialists. These include:
- Debt collection negotiation techniques
- Probing - asking the right questions to assess your customer’s willingness to pay
- Profiling - assessing your customer’s capacity to pay by reviewing their income and expenditure
- Assertive call control
- How to actively engage your customer
- Interpreting emotional responses and pinpointing the best approach for each customer
- Overcoming the 8 most common objections when collecting an overdue account
- How to effectively use high impact words, sell benefits and explain consequences of non-payment
- How to handle the basic customer response, “I can’t pay”
We help you create consistency in the way your teams collect, the manner in which your staff deal with and engage customers and challenge staff thinking in how to achieve best outcomes for your organisation.
PRIVACY LEGISLATION 2014
Coming Soon ...
WORKSHOPPING COLLECTION TECHNIQUE TRAINING
2 OCT, 3 OCT & 17 OCT 2013
Significantly improve the way your staff approach debt recovery - get it right from the first phone call, with our workshop essentials.
One day training programs that include proven techniques, tips and tricks to overcome common blocks and objections.
MORE INFO BOOK NOW FORUM UPDATE